Cool down and recover strong with Cryotherapy treatments!
Whole body cryotherapy is a form of thermal shock therapy where you expose your body to freezing temperatures for a short burst of time. At The Covery, you step into a chamber completely exposing yourself to extreme temperatures from -110°F to -200°F, for 1 to 3.5 minutes. The goal is to have a drop in your skin temperature by about 40 degrees so you can experience some amazing health benefits!
Sounds crazy right? That’s so cold! But don’t worry, we always have a staff member available to assist you and you can get out at any time! You won’t want to though, everyone who does cryotherapy at The Covery experiences less pain, more energy, and a whole lot of fun!
Evolve your Journey
What to Expect
- You must wear gloves, socks, ear protection and closed toe shoes to protect your extremities
- You can remove extra clothing to increase skin surface area and maximize results (you must keep your underwear on though!)
- You can select the level of intensity from
- Beginner (feels like -140°F with light wind)
- Intermediate (feels like -150°F with moderate winds)
- Cryo Pro (feels like -166°F with high winds)
- Cryo Extreme (feels like -175°F+ with extreme winds)