The air we breathe contains 21% oxygen. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy provides 100% pure oxygen in a pressurized chamber. This "hyperbaric" (or high pressure) dose of oxygen offers distinct therapeutic benefits and can be used to treat a variety of illnesses. It may be the primary treatment for some disorders, but it's often combined with antibiotics and surgery.
- You will be breathing 100% oxygen while placed in a comfortable hyperbaric chamber.
- The chamber is then pressurized.
- The therapy greatly increases the amount of oxygen delivered to body tissues by your blood.
Here are just a few ways that oxygen helps the skin to look and feel its best:
- Promotes collagen production.
- Helps the skin remove toxins.
- Speeds up the regeneration process.
- Helps heal skin damage.